Raise a million DISCIPLE MAKERS for the advancement
of the Great Commission
(which incoporates Evangelism, Discipleship,
Integral Transformation of Communities, Church Planting,
and World Missions) locally and globally by the year 2031.
GMBI is one of the many ministries of Glocal Mission- based in Houston, TX, USA.
“And (Jesus) said to them: The harvest indeed is great, but the laborers are few; Therefore, pray the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into his harvest. ” (Luke 10: 2)
We ask, “Where are the workers for the harvest?
They are already in the pews of our local churches and communities. Those who have been saved by the grace of the Lord, are not called to be simply heated benches, but they have been called to be responsible disciples to share Jesus with all who are in the world living without Christ’s saving grace. Jesus wants and calls all believers to make disciples of all Nations. The success of our ministry should not only be measured by how many members it has, but how many of those workers are able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and live each day as a missionary by their Christian vocation to impact and bless the world because of the Gospel.
The Glocal Mission Bible Institute exists to help discover the call of every believer and discover their spiritual gifts through counseling, identify their ministerial calls, empower others, and mobilize workers for the work of the Great Commission in multiple cities and countries around the world with the operation of the Holy Spirit (Mt.28: 19-20, Acts 1: 8, 2 Tim.2: 15).
GMBI offers biblical, theological, and ministerial trainings to equip leaders to be seekers of wellfare for their city, disciple-makers, evangelists, missionaries, church planters, pastors, and/or teachers for the task of the Great Commission in their own city and around the world cross-culturally.
Our leaders are trained in an integral way through counseling and training in four areas: hands, heart, head, and habit
BIB 101: Biblical and Missional Hermeneutics
BIB 102: The Mission of God in the Old Testament
BIB 103: The Mission of God in the New Testament
HIS 101: History of Missions, Perspectives of Missions
DOC 101: Christian Doctrine of the Great Commission I
DOC 102: Christian Doctrine of the Great Commission II
DOC 103: Christian Doctrine of the Great Commission III
DOC 104: Religions, Sects, and the Christianity
MIN 101: Christian Counseling
MIN 102: Christian and Missionary Leadership
MIN 103: Evangelism and Missional Discipleship
MIN 104: Homiletics and/or Christian Education
MIN 105: The Bible and the Family
MIN 106: Planting of Glocal Churches
MIN 107: Ministry Administration
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- 15 courses in total.
- 5 subjects for each year for 3 years.
- 30 hours of material.
- Cost: $125 for material (includes modules and book).
- Additionally there will be workshops, seminars, and annual conferences.
- At the end of each course, each student will receive a certificate, and upon completion of the 15 courses, will receive a diploma.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
To REGISTER with the Glocal Mission Bible Institute, consider the following steps:
1. You must possess a specific call to Christian service.
2. Have the desire for holistic training in the following areas: knowledge, conviction, competence, behavior, and Christian character.
3. Count on the support of your family and faith community.
4. Fill out or send the registration request of the website (glocalmission.org under GMBI-IBGM).
5. Request and submit a letter of pastoral recommendation according to the model provided in the form.
6. Have an interview with the Director of the GMBI.
7. Provide information about any biblical studies you have already taken to date.
8. Send the complete enrollment application.
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION REQUEST
1. Download our Registration Application.
2. Print out your application.
3. Complete the application with your information.
4. Bring it to our offices or send it via email
FOR MORE INFORMATION/QUESTIONS
Rev. Dr. David Kim
Rev. Nelson Hernandez