Share and Print: iscipleship has been a buzz word for a long time. Thousands of books and articles have been written and hundreds of conferences have been attended, all as part of a growing movement of people trying to put the pieces of...
Share and Print:
And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” Acts 10:42-43 (ESV)
How to pray for the lost people in our family, neighborhood, and nations.
- Father, I ask for open doors to spread the Gospel.
“Devote yourselves to prayer that God may open a door to proclaim Christ.”
- Father, I ask for open minds to receive the Gospel.
“I’m sending you to them (the lost) to open their eyes and turn them from
darkness to light.” Acts 26:17-18
- Father, I ask for open hearts to embrace the Gospel.
“For God made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of Christ.” 2 Cor.
- Father, I ask for open heavens, that the Gospel may run swiftly.
“Open up, O heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide
so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together.” Is. 45:8
Jesus’ Luke 10 commissioning of 70 disciples – Luke 10:1-9
- Bless (Our neighbors): Through speaking peace over them (by name). Jesus said, “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house’” Lk. 10:5
- Know (Our neighbors): Through intentional caring fellowship, encounters. Jesus said, “Stay in that house, eating and drinking…” Lk. 10:7
- Help (Our neighbors): Through focused prayer and acts of specific kindness. Jesus said, “Heal the sick who are there…” Lk. 10:9
- Tell (Our neighbors): Through giving them a clear witness of power of Christ’s love. Jesus told His disciples, “…tell them, “The Kingdom of God is near you.’” Lk. 10:9
Glocal Mission: Seek. Disciple. Multiply.
Connect on Social:
- Why Loving Your Neighbor Embraces the Heartbeat of Missions - February 1, 2018
- 10 Glocal Ways to Live the Great Commission in 2018 - January 11, 2018
- 5 Marks of a Glocal Mission Christian - July 11, 2016
- The Starting Point of Discipleship - June 2, 2016
- Good, Better, Best. - April 17, 2016
- Cómo Orar Por Los Perdidos - September 2, 2015
- How To Pray for the Lost - September 2, 2015
Share and Print: 110 Glocal Ways to Reach Your Community verywhere you go today, you see great need—hunger, sickness, loneliness, crime, despair, and most certainly spiritual need. If one has a desire to help, and to make a difference, it can be...
Share and Print: l nos mandó a predicar al pueblo y a dar solemne testimonio de que ha sido nombrado por Dios como juez de vivos y muertos. 43 De él dan testimonio todos los profetas, que todo el que cree en él recibe, por medio de su nombre, el...